The Queen of The Tearling

The Queen of The Tearling

2.5/5 Stars

IMG_0824

This book like many other books talk about a young girl turning to a queen but what’s different about this is that girl knows that she’s a queen and she was trained for that her whole life, you actually get to see the way she adapts to being a queen and how her actions can effect her whole country. This book is good but it didn’t interest me at all, in fact for me it was slow paced compared to other books that have similar stories but at the end of the book i felt like 20% of me got interested in the book and the other 80% of me was like “WHY IS TAKING SO LONG??!?! PLEASE END MY MISERY” πŸ˜‚πŸ’” I’ll read the second book but not soon.

Advertisements

One thought on “The Queen of The Tearling

  1. Pingback: Book Reviews | Hayaisreading

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s